22 Oct STAND UP PADDLING
Head out for some FUN in the waters with our new Stand Up Paddle (SUP) boards! Pick it up as a new hobby, skill, or just a bit of family leisurely fun with us!
Our Stand Up Paddling (SUP) Introduction class includes:
- Introduction to the different parts and functions of the Stand Up Paddling (SUP) board and paddle
- Introduction to paddling techniques – forward stroke, back stroke and turning stroke
- How to stand up on the board and improve body posture
- Safely recover and get back up onto the board after falling into the water
We offer other Stand Up Paddling activities such as:
- SUP exposure activities within residential/non-residential CAMPs
- 1 day SUP mini expedition
- SeaOPS 1-Star SUP certification course
Drop us an email at info@OUTDOOR-ADVENTURES.com to find out more!