DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY
Explore the dark, haunted houses in the Haunted Hood of the North, but don’t expect a warm welcome from its residents.
Halloween Maze: Fears of the Unknown
Can you crack the code and break free from the perilous maze before it swallows your team whole?
The Pontianak’s Legacy
Find the missing piece to seal away the bad omen and escape from the Pontianak’s wrath before she wreaks havoc.
Search for clues to unlock the chest and rescue the lost child.
- Venue: CAMP CHALLENGE Sembawang Campsite at 8 Admiralty Road East Singapore 759991
- Dates: 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31 October 2020
- 8pm – 9pm
- 9pm – 10pm
- 10pm – 11pm
- The entire event will last for 1 hour and guests will get to visit all 3 Haunted Houses in their teams of 5.
- Public toilets are available. Guests are allowed to bring their own snacks & drinks.
- There are no lockers or bag storage available. Guests are encouraged to travel light & should not leave any personal items unattended at all times.
- There is no age restriction. However, this is a horror themed event that might be too intense for young children. Hence, we do not recommend children under the age of 7 to attend.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move around in easily.
- COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by World Health Organization. Our company has in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Guests will only be allowed to enter the site upon checking in via SafeEntry, have their temperature checked, and are wearing face masks.
- DO NOT attend if you’re experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Kindly contact us in advance and we will try to arrange another event slot for your team – subject to availability.
- Do not touch any scare actors or props. Any acts of violence will NOT be tolerated and guests will be removed from the premises immediately.
- Do not enter if you have been drinking alcohol or have taken any kind of medication which could cause you drowsiness
- Do not enter if you suffer from any type of mental health problems such as fear of the dark, tight spaces, or claustrophobia
- All guests must wear covered footwear. No heels allowed.
- All guests must wear face masks at all times.
- All guests are strongly recommended to remove all jewellery.
- No running is allowed.
- Outdoor Adventures is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Outdoor Adventures is not responsible for any injuries
- Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to refuse anyone entry, and/or remove guests from the premises if they disobey the rules.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK & SANITY!
- No refunds will be provided.
THINGS TO NOTE FOR REGISTRATION
- Thank you for your interest in our event! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee your participation, as we have limited slots per session.
- Please look out for an acknowledgement email of your registration with payment details. Payment must be made to secure your slot.
- With safety measures for COVID-19 in mind, each group will have a maximum of 5 participants. For friends or families with more than 5 members, please sign up in your respective groups of 5 or fewer pax. Please note that the different groups may not interact on the day itself and must be properly distanced. We hope to keep everyone safe and healthy.